Thursday 22 October 2015

                                                                     'Real Togetherness'        




                    Kissanpur calls people to come and discover the joy of Real Togetherness. 


             
but kissanpur the real togetherness according to me is spending quality time with my kids


 breaking free from the clutches of our smart phones and building meaningful relationships with our kith and kin in the real world. 

it’s time to break the shackles of the digital world and instead get down to the roots and connect in person, by feeling and sharing real emotions in the real world.

'Real Togetherness' means
how nature can help us do something together!


https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.idiva.com%2Fnews-work-life%2Fmumbai-based-geeta-sridhar-mothers-28-kids-suffering-from-cancer-in-her-home-away-from-home%2F15101467&h=3AQFussOi&s=1&__mref=message_bubble



Your children can be around you all day, but if you don't spend quality time with them and you don't pay attention to them and talk to them and listen to them, it doesn't matter that they're just around you.

finally i teached my children how to grow plants and today i cook for my 28 cancer children from my own tomatoes which have been planted by my children..



Because my business life is so busy, my home is really my sanctuary. That is where I reflect and spend quality time with my girls.

'Real Togetherness' means ,... how nature can help us do something together!

No comments:

Post a Comment